Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
YouTube and Video Marketing Certification Training
Choose a career in YouTube and Video Marketing Certification Training! This is one of the most sought after skill/technical knowledge required in digital/online marketing and advertising.
Did you know?
92% of large companies spend on online marketing Marketing Specialist jobs to grow 41% this decade Online Marketing Managers are paid more
- 2+ hours of High Quality e-learning
- 4High Quality Chapters
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the world of Digital Advertising and Marketing – Discover your Potential! Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorised partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximise their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the YouTube and Video Marketing Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognised anywhere in the World.
Greg Jarboe – Author, Speaker and Video Marketing Expert.
Greg is the author of “YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day”, he writes for Search Engine Watch and ReelSEO.
Prior to co-founding SEO-PR in 2003, Greg was the Vice President of Marketing at WebCT, Director of Corporate Communications at Ziff-Davis, and Director of Corporate Communications at Lotus Development Corporation. He has been an instructor & faculty at Rutgers Business School.
Social Media has allowed businesses of all sizes to complete in the digital market place and build their brands. The analytics that is available has the ability to track customer tendencies which provides a massive amount of data to drive decisions and deliver targeted web based commercial social media campaigns that are effective.
YouTube is only one part of the Digital offering a business needs to offer. Content marketing, SEO and many other factors need to be integrated in order to deliver effective campaigns and generate leads, sales and ROI.
College Africa Group’s course on YouTube will provide the learner with the knowledge to correctly utilise YouTube as a Social Media medium.
The YouTube Course from College Africa Group trains you to produce engaging commercial social media YouTube messages to build a brand and boost advertising campaigns. This course concentrates on the vital strategies, tactics and best practices that are required to create, monitor and deliver effective Social Media via YouTube and generate a positive ROI.
The YouTube Course is part of Digital Marketing and illustrates how to harness the power of the effective Social Media to build loyalty, repeat business and reputation. An effective Social Media strategy is an integral part to develop and create impressive digital marketing campaigns.
Social Media is about promoting your brand. This is also achieved through generating Social Media blog posts, writing LinkedIn articles and creating content for Social Media, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter posts, online journals, magazines, and even digital newspapers.
Every business needs to improve the conversion rate on their site. As a certified YouTube marketer you need to be able to create fantastic, engaging and effective Social Media in order to increase their conversion rate. Join the digital marketing world as a trained professional.Sign up Now
The YouTube and Video Marketing Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to become a professional to create effective Social Media YouTube campaigns. Learn how to begin a career in marketing industry.
Almost every business has a digital footprint and billions of US Dollars are spent annually on Digital Social Media and Advertising campaigns. Online advertising via YouTube is growing at a phenomenal rate.
The course introduces participants to YouTube concepts such as branding, public affairs, marketing communications (internal or external), or community engagement. The course also provides an overview of planning, executing, and assessing an effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organisations.
Professionally certified YouTube marketers are well paid and can work anywhere in the World. On completion and certification, the professional Social Media will be able to:
- Improve and build a Company’s Brand.
- Learn how to generate leads via YouTube
- Learn to harness the full potential of YouTube
- Use best strategies and tactics to spread the information to a large scale
- Gain insight as to how YouTube fits in the Digital Marketing System
- Digital marketing industry is expected to create half a million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialised professionals in this Industry. As a YouTube expert you will be prepared for job opportunities in the digital marketing industry.
- Employers are shifting toward freelance and contract workers to find the higher-level skillsets they need, rather than hiring full-time marketers. This trend open gates for domain experts from multiple industries to leverage their expertise effectively.
- The importance of investing in social media
- Getting positive ROI on the Marketing budget.
Benefits gained from the YouTube course are:
- Professional expertise gained in converting followers into leads, helping to generate revenue.
- Greater skill at identifying crucial aspects to be applied/corrected to attract customers.
- Increasing trust and confidence with clients.
- Knowledge to create a powerful YouTube campaigns resulting in a better conversion rate, increase in sales, revenues, and profits
- Techniques to improve traffic, visibility and awareness of brand or product
- Marketing business through social media
- Awareness of International social media Rules and Regulations
- Efficiency with a methodology to help save time and maximise conversions at a lower cost
- CRO trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) is a proven, effective framework which assists professionals operating websites to convert received passing traffic by potential purchasers into leads or sales. An expert training in CRO techniques will prepare participants for plethora of job opportunities in digital marketing industry.
CRO professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now. Sign UP
- Create appropriate YouTube campaign tactics through strategy and methodology applied to gain the followers attention.
- create effective videos
- Learn to capture more followers with the same budget
- Understand the fundamentals on the various aspects of YouTube marketing
- Be the 1% of the crowd who learns to harness the full potential of YouTube App
YouTube and Video Marketing Certification Training course by College Africa Group enables participants to gain expertise in converting Social Media followers into sales or leads, hence generating revenue by writing engaging tweets.
- Earn US Dollars
- Companies are hiring experienced certified YouTube Marketer.
- There is a great demand for Social Media Marketer. Recruiters who are looking for Professional YouTube Marketers.
- A globally recognised industry certificate, which validates professional knowledge on YouTube Marketing.
- Expertise to leverage skills to generate revenue through a systematic, repeatable framework of generating effective YouTube content.
- Opportunity to implement strategic objectives and techniques to convert followers into sales, leads or promote campaigns.
- Recognition and success in utilising a conversion process proven to produce massive increases in conversion rates.
- Added value benefits to affiliates and partners.
- Enhanced employment opportunity in the Digital Marketing industry seeking professionals in this domain where growing demand from businesses relying on online marketing is immense.
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- YouTube Consultant
- Copywriters and content writers
- Digital Marketers – Optimisation and Analytics Professionals
- Digital Marketers who use data driven approach to generate revenue
- Business owners – Entrepreneurs – Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career – Marketing Professionals
- Bloggers – Graduates
- Do Marketing through Pinterest
Choose a career in YouTube and Video Marketing Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you to sign up.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Professionals who want to pursue a career in YouTube and Video Marketing Certification Training can pursue this certified course, and a brief overview of the Social Media course could be helpful to brush up the basics. Individuals are expected to have a fair idea on popular search engines and working knowledge of the MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The delegate should pass Mobile Marketing Certification Training and other media courses
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Lesson 1 – Video & YouTube Marketing, Part 1: Establishing a Video Marketing Strategy 30:0
- 1.1 OverviewPreview0:0
- 1.2 IntroductionPreview1:26
- 1.3 7 Video StrategiesPreview1:49
- 1.4 YouTube is Key4:1
- 1.5 Make Videos That Users Watch3:34
- 1.6 Schedule Your Videos4:49
- 1.7 Optimize Videos for Search5:21
Lesson 2 – Video & YouTube Marketing, Part 2: Gaining Exposure and Measuring Impact 29:56
- 2.1 Overview0:0
- 2.2 Introduction1:13
- 2.3 Paid Video Promotion4:34
- 2.4 Success with TrueView Ads3:40
- 2.5 Make Your Video Shareable4:11
- 2.6 Measure Your Impact2:35
- 2.7 Analyze the Customer Journey2:42
- 2.8 Video Length Guidelines2:7
- 2.9 Coming Up1:26
Lesson 3 – Video & YouTube Marketing, Part 3: Leveraging Mobile Video 27:44
- 3.1 Overview0:0
- 3.2 Introduction1:22
- 3.3 Power of Mobile Video2:1
- 3.4 Six Questions on Mobile Video1:45
- 3.5 Who’s on Which Channels?4:1
- 3.6 What Are Viewers Watching and Sharing?4:3
- 3.7 When Should You Make Mobile Videos?2:9
- 3.8 Example: GoPro3:18
- 3.9 Examples: USA Today & GE2:43
Lesson 4 – Video & YouTube Marketing, Part 4: Promoting & Measuring Mobile Video 27:38
- 4.1 Overview0:0
- 4.2 Introduction1:14
- 4.3 Where to Promote Your Videos?1:46
- 4.4 YouTube Ads & Orabrush3:56
- 4.5 Instagram & Vine Advertising2:27
- 4.6 Why Is Mobile Video Unique?2:58
- 4.7 Vloggers vs Brands: Time of Day2:36
- 4.8 Vloggers vs Brands: Upload Frequency1:54
- 4.9 How to Measure Mobile Video?3:45
- 4.10 Conclusion1:43
EXAM & CERTIFICATION[/dt_sc_h1] For more information, contact Arnold at email@example.com or +27 (0)83 778 4903
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)