Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
Twitter Marketing and Advertising Certification Training
Choose a career in Twitter Marketing and Advertising Certification Training!
This is one of the most sought after skill/technical knowledge required in digital/online marketing and advertising.
Did you know?
92% of large companies spend on online marketing
Marketing Specialist jobs to grow 41% this decade
Online Marketing Managers are paid 16% more
- 2.5+ hours of High Quality e-learning
- 9 High Quality Chapters
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the world of Digital Advertising and Marketing – Discover your Potential! Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorised partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximise their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the Twitter Marketing and Advertising Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognised anywhere in the World.
Jennifer Evans Cario; Author, Speaker & Social Media Strategist
- Founder and President of SugarSpun Marketing
- Adjunct Professor for Rutgers University ‘s online Social Media Mini MBA program
- Author of “Pinterest Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Specialises in small to mid-size social media strategy, blogger outreach, online reputation management, and corporate training
Social Media has allowed businesses of all sizes to complete in the digital market place and build their brands. The analytics that is available has the ability to track customer tendencies which provides a massive amount of data to drive decisions and deliver targeted web based commercial social media campaigns that are effective.
Twitter is only one part of the Digital offering a business needs to offer. Content marketing, SEO and many other factors need to be integrated in order to deliver effective campaigns and generate leads, sales and ROI.
College Africa Group’s course on Pinterest will provide the learner with the knowledge to correctly utilise Twitter as a Social Media medium.
The Twitter Course from College Africa Group trains you to produce engaging commercial social media messages, “Tweets”, to build a brand and boost advertising campaigns. This course concentrates on the vital strategies, tactics and best practices that are required to create, monitor and deliver effective Social Media via Twitter and generate a positive ROI.
The Twitter Course is part of Digital Marketing and illustrates how to harness the power of the effective Social Media to build loyalty, repeat business and reputation. An effective Social Media strategy is an integral part to develop and create impressive digital marketing campaigns.
Social Media is about promoting your brand. This is also achieved through generating Social Media blog posts, writing LinkedIn articles and creating content for Social Media, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter posts, online journals, magazines, and even digital newspapers.
Every business needs to improve the conversion rate on their site. As a certified Twitter marketer you need to be able to create fantastic, engaging and effective Social Media in order to increase their conversion rate. Join the digital marketing world as a trained professional.Sign up Now
The Twitter Marketing and Advertising Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to become a professional to create effective Social Media campaigns. Learn how to begin a career in marketing industry.
Almost every business has a digital footprint and billions of US Dollars are spent annually on Digital Social Media and Advertising campaigns. Online advertising is growing at a phenomenal rate.
The course introduces participants to Twitter concepts such as branding, public affairs, marketing communications (internal or external), or community engagement. The course also provides an overview of planning, executing, and assessing an effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or non-profit organisations.
Professionally certified Twitter marketers are well paid and can work anywhere in the World. On completion and certification, the professional Social Media will be able to:
- Improve and build a Company’s Brand.
- Learn how to generate leads via Twitter
- Learn to harness the full potential of Twitter
- Use best strategies and tactics to spread the information to a large scale
- Gain insight as to how Twitter fits in the Digital Marketing System
- Digital marketing industry is expected to create half a million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialised professionals in this Industry. As a Twitter expert you will be prepared for job opportunities in the digital marketing industry.
- Employers are shifting toward freelance and contract workers to find the higher-level skillsets they need, rather than hiring full-time marketers. This trend open gates for domain experts from multiple industries to leverage their expertise effectively.
- The importance of investing in social media
- Getting positive ROI on the Marketing budget.
Benefits gained from the Twitter course are:
- Professional expertise gained in converting followers into leads, helping to generate revenue.
- Greater skill at identifying crucial aspects to be applied/corrected to attract customers.
- Increasing trust and confidence with clients.
- Knowledge to create a powerful Twitter campaigns resulting in a better conversion rate, increase in sales, revenues, and profits
- Techniques to improve traffic, visibility and awareness of brand or product
- Marketing business through social media
- Awareness of International social media Rules and Regulations
- Efficiency with a methodology to help save time and maximise conversions at a lower cost
- CRO trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) is a proven, effective framework which assists professionals operating websites to convert received passing traffic by potential purchasers into leads or sales. An expert training in CRO techniques will prepare participants for plethora of job opportunities in digital marketing industry.
CRO professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now. Sign UP
- Create appropriate Twitter campaign tactics through strategy and methodology applied to gain the followers attention.
- write effective and engaging tweets for Twitter
- Learn to capture more followers with the same budget
- Understand the fundamentals on the various aspects of Twitter marketing
- Be the 1% of the crowd who learns to harness the full potential of Twitter App
The Twitter Marketing and Advertising Certification Training course by College Africa Group enables participants to gain expertise in converting Social Media followers into sales or leads, hence generating revenue by writing engaging tweets.
- Earn US Dollars
- Companies are hiring experienced certified Twitter Marketer.
- There is a great demand for Social Media Marketer. Recruiters who are looking for Professional Twitter Marketers.
- A globally recognised industry certificate, which validates professional knowledge on Twitter Marketing.
- Expertise to leverage skills to generate revenue through a systematic, repeatable framework of generating effective Twitter content.
- Opportunity to implement strategic objectives and techniques to convert followers into sales, leads or promote campaigns.
- Recognition and success in utilising a conversion process proven to produce massive increases in conversion rates.
- Added value benefits to affiliates and partners.
- Enhanced employment opportunity in the Digital Marketing industry seeking professionals in this domain where growing demand from businesses relying on online marketing is immense.
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Advanced Mobile Marketing Consultant
- Copywriters and content writers
- Digital Marketers – Optimisation and Analytics Professionals
- Digital Marketers who use data driven approach to generate revenue
- Business owners – Entrepreneurs – Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career – Marketing Professionals
- Bloggers – Graduates
- Do Marketing through Pinterest
Choose a career in Twitter Marketing and Advertising Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you to sign up.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Professionals who want to pursue a career in Twitter Marketing and Advertising Certification Training can pursue this certified course, and a brief overview of the Social Media course could be helpful to brush up the basics. Individuals are expected to have a fair idea on popular search engines and working knowledge of the MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The delegate should pass Mobile Marketing Certification Training and other media courses
For more information, contact Arnold at email@example.com or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Lesson 1 – Leveraging Twitter, Part 1: Understanding Twitter 23:2
- 1.1 OverviewPreview0:0
- 1.2 IntroductionPreview1:15
- 1.3 What is Twitter? 2:28
- 1.4 Twitter Then & Now2:7
- 1.5 Popularity in the USA2:4
- 1.6 Popularity Internationally3:42
- 1.7 Twitter Demographics3:15
- 1.8 Marketing Impact2:44
- 1.9 Coming Up1:26
Lesson 2 – Leveraging Twitter, Part 2: Twitter Marketing Foundations 53:22
- 2.1 Overview0:0
- 2.2 Introduction1:16
- 2.3 Twitter Looking Like Facebook1:37
- 2.4 Twitter Profile Dimensions2:53
- 2.5 Designing Your Header2:26
- 2.6 Image Post Tips3:32
- 2.7 Twitter Video3:9
- 2.8 Embeddable Tweets2:25
- 2.9 URL Shorteners2:47
- 2.10 How Many Accounts?2:32
- 2.11 What Are Hashtags?3:48
- 2.12 Joining Existing Hashtags2:50
- 2.13 Understanding Hashtags3:13
- 2.14 Why Retweets Matter2:43
- 2.15 Creating a Twitter List2:45
- 2.16 Leveraging Twitter Lists2:54
- 2.17 Coming Up1:21
Lesson 3 – Leveraging Twitter, Part 3: Twitter Search & Twitter Cards 29:24
- 3.1 Overview0:0
- 3.2 Introduction1:15
- 3.3 Advanced Search3:34
- 3.4 Twitter Search Campaign Prep2:29
- 3.5 Other Uses for Search2:4
- 3.6 Twitter Cards Overview1:38
- 3.7 Summary Cards1:0
- 3.8 Large Photo & Product Cards2:7
- 3.9 Player Cards1:49
- 3.10 Enabling Twitter Cards on Your Site1:0
- 3.11 Conversion & Campaign Cards4:9
- 3.12 More Ways to Leverage Cards2:7
Lesson 4 – Leveraging Twitter, Part 4: Define a Goal & Create a Strategy 61:32
- 4.1 Overview0:0
- 4.2 Introduction1:16
- 4.3 Twitter Strategy2:40
- 4.4 Twitter’s Marketing Impact2:3
- 4.5 Build a Strategy3:53
- 4.6 Goals and Team Define Strategy4:58
- 4.7 Brand Building4:51
- 4.8 Credibility Boosting3:58
- 4.9 Reputation Management6:9
- 4.10 JetBlue Example: Reputation Management3:44
- 4.11 Driving Conversions4:19
- 4.12 Automation Advice3:3
- 4.13 Coming Up1:22
Lesson 5 – Leveraging Twitter, Part 5: Twitter Tools 46:40
- 5.1 Overview0:0
- 5.2 Introduction1:15
- 5.3 Client & Tool Considerations3:34
- 5.4 Tools for Team Management2:47
- 5.5 Tools for Content Research2:33
- 5.6 Tools for Influencer Research2:56
- 5.7 Native Analytics3:5
- 5.8 Top Twitter Items4:8
- 5.9 In-Depth Analytics4:0
- 5.10 Tracking Conversation3:28
- 5.11 Goal Tracking4:4
Lesson 1 – Twitter Advertising, Part 1: Understanding the Options 31:12
- 1.1 OverviewPreview0:0
- 1.2 IntroductionPreview1:16
- 1.3 Twitter Advertising SpacePreview2:27
- 1.4 Understanding Twitter Ads1:48
- 1.5 Understanding Promoted Accounts2:16
- 1.6 Reasons for Promoted Accounts4:4
- 1.7 Understanding Promoted Tweets2:2
- 1.8 Reasons for Promoted Tweets3:23
- 1.9 Understanding Promoted Trends2:41
- 1.10 Reasons for Promoted Trends3:46
- 1.11 Coming Up1:23
Lesson 2 – Twitter Advertising, Part 2: Understanding Targeting & Bids 24:20
- 2.1 Overview0:0
- 2.2 Introduction1:9
- 2.3 Start with Twitter Ads1:57
- 2.4 Marketing Platform Partners2:44
- 2.5 Certified Partner Program2:27
- 2.6 Ad Targeting3:42
- 2.7 Promoted Tweets3:23
- 2.8 Keep in Mind2:50
- 2.9 Coming Up1:28
Lesson 3 – Twitter Advertising, Part 3: Advanced Twitter Targeting with TV Ads 24:40
- 3.1 Overview0:0
- 3.2 Introduction1:13
- 3.3 Two-Screen Popularity & Behaviors4:6
- 3.4 Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings3:16
- 3.5 Twitter Amplify Potential3:18
- 3.6 Twitter Amplify3:17
- 3.7 TV Conversation Targeting2:17
- 3.8 Coming Up1:23
Lesson 4 – Twitter Advertising, Part 4: Increased Ad Engagement with Twitter Cards 21:50
- 4.1 Overview0:0
- 4.2 Introduction1:8
- 4.3 Challenge of Twitter Marketing2:5
- 4.4 Introducing Twitter Cards2:17
- 4.5 Types of Twitter Cards2:2
- 4.6 Setting Up Twitter Cards2:39
- 4.7 Tailored Audiences3:13
- 4.8 CRM Targeting4:1
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 778 4903
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)