Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training
Choose a career in SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training! This is one of the most sought after skill/technical knowledge required in digital/online marketing and advertising.
Did you know?
92% of large companies spend on online marketing. Marketing Specialist jobs to grow 41% this decade. Online SMAC Managers are in Great Demand and get well paid. According to the latest survey, there is approximately 70% rise in the demand for the professionals with SMAC knowledge. Also, these professionals are paid around 30% more than the IT professionals.
- 5+ Hours of High Quality e-learning Content
- 1 SMAC Simulation exam
- 6 downloadable e-Books
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the world of Digital Advertising and Marketing – Discover your Potential! Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorized partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximize their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognized anywhere in the World.
What is this course about? College Africa Group’s training in Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud (SMAC) is an ideal package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in the social media, mobile technology, analytics and cloud computing field. A SMAC professional will be able to enhance relationships with geographically distant enterprises.
The training in SMAC gives knowledge of the individual technologies and platform that drives innovation and solves problems of enterprises.
SMAC is all about tracking and analyzing how digital visitors use your websites and applications, and improving site performance and marketing campaigns.
SMAC in Digital media influences the way your consumers make purchasing decisions; available 24/7 enables business around the clock and overcomes barriers of distance, providing convenience and choice to your customer.
SMAC are important tools that has allowed businesses of all sizes to complete in the digital market place and build their brands.
SMAC is only one part of the Digital offering a business needs to offer. Content marketing, PPC and many other factors need to be integrated in order to deliver effective campaigns and generate leads, sales and ROI.
SMAC technology is the most sought-after enterprise IT model that ensures connectivity and collaboration with each component. The Knowledge of SMAC gives YOU a competitive edge and widens the career prospects in the job market.
Every business needs to improve the conversion rate on their site. As a certified SMAC PROFESSIONAL you will be able to create fantastic, engaging and effective web content and adverts in order to increase their conversion rate. Sign up
The SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to become a professional. Learn how to begin a career in the Digital industry.
Almost every business has a digital footprint and billions of US Dollars are spent annually on Digital Social Media and Advertising campaigns. Online advertising in conjunction with SMAC is growing at a phenomenal rate.
Professionally certified SMAC professionals are well paid and can work anywhere in the World. SMAC will improve your collaborative knowledge of the business, ability to connect with customers and analyse data, and build better marketing strategies and effective IT ecology for organisations. SMAC course covers the importance of each of the following components.
Social Media: Social Media is one of the key aspects of the digital marketing strategies. The SMAC course explains the impact of Social Media on businesses and the emerging trends that can assist organisations to make correct business decisions.
Mobile: Mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones have increased business networks and customer connections. The SMAC course covers the concepts of Mobile marketing in various industries with examples. It also covers the concept of Enterprise Mobility and identify the implications for Enterprise IT.
Analytics: The Digital age has given rise to huge volumes of data and the use of analytics tools and features have become very important even in small businesses. The SMAC course focuses on the emerging trends in Analytics and the challenges and future of Analytics in detail.
Cloud: Cloud computing technology has led to the rise of various cloud deployment models and service models. The SMAC course provides an insight into these models and lists the recent trends in the Cloud computing field.
On completion and certification, the professional SMAC will be able to;
- Describe SMAC and its scope
- Explain SMAC components and their scope respectively
- Describe Social Media Marketing and its impact on business
- Explain Mobile platform and its uses in various industries
- Explain impact of Big Data and Analytics in businesses
- Discuss Cloud Computing and its benefits to organizations
- generated value data from internal search analysis and competitive intelligence analysis
- Avoid online business problems
- Understand qualitative research and how to deliver actionable “data driven” business insights
- Learn to use SMAC which will assist when trying to generate revenue through purchase opportunities.
- Be proficient in giving exposure to the business and target a wider audience.
- The professional will be trained to leverage search engines to the maximum and cater to searchers and advertisers simultaneously
- Improve and build a Company’s Brand.
- The Digital industry is expected to create half a million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialized professionals in this Industry. As a SMAC expert you will be prepared for job opportunities in the SMAC industry.
- Employers are shifting toward freelance and contract workers to find the higher-level skillsets they need, rather than hiring full-time marketers. This trend open gates for domain experts from multiple industries to leverage their expertise effectively.
- Getting positive ROI on the Marketing budget.
Benefits gained from the SMAC Course are:
- Professional expertise with regards to SMAC which will help convert followers into leads, helping to generate revenue.
- Greater skill at identifying crucial aspects to be applied/corrected to attract customers.
- Awareness of International SMAC concepts
- Efficiency with a methodology to help save time and maximize conversions at a lower cost
- SMAC trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a proven, effective framework which assists professionals operating websites to convert received passing traffic by potential purchasers into leads or sales. An expert training in CRO techniques will prepare participants for plethora of job opportunities in SMAC industry.
CRO professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now.Sign up.
- Earn US Dollars
- According to the latest survey, there is approximately 70% rise in the demand for the professionals with SMAC knowledge. Also, these professionals are paid around 30% more than the IT professionals.
- Companies are hiring experienced certified Advanced SMAC Marketers.
- Recruiters who are looking for Professional Advanced SMAC Marketers.
- A globally recognized industry certificate, which validates professional knowledge on SMAC
- Opportunity to implement strategic objectives and techniques to convert followers into sales, leads or promote campaigns.
- Recognition and success in utilizing a conversion process proven to produce massive increases in conversion rates.
- Added value benefits to affiliates and partners.
- Enhanced employment opportunity in the SMAC industry seeking professionals in this domain where growing demand from businesses relying on online marketing is immense.
The SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training course can be pursued by professionals who want to specialize in SMAC and gain recognition in the SMAC industry. This certification is best suited for:
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- SMAC Consultant
- Copywriters and content writers
- Digital Marketers – Optimization and Analytics Professionals
- Digital Marketers who use data driven approach to generate revenue
- Business owners – Entrepreneurs – Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career – Marketing Professionals
- Bloggers – Graduates
Choose a career in SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you to Sign up.
EXAM & CERTIFICATIONAt the end of the training, you can obtain the certification by passing the SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training examination.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Professionals who want to pursue a career in SMAC-Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Certification Training can pursue this certified course. Individuals are expected to have a fair idea on popular search engines and working knowledge of the MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The delegate should pass SEO Foundation and other Social media courses.
For more information, contact Arnold at email@example.com or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes! We do provide money back guarantee for some of our training programs. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Course Introduction 10:46
- 0.1 Course Introduction 1:24
- 0.2 Key Features 1:13
- 0.3 Course Objectives 1:16
- 0.4 Course Overview 1:48
- 0.5 Target Audience 1:33
- 0.6 Prerequisites 2:37
- 0.7 Value to Professionals 1:44
- 0.8 Lessons Covered 1:7
- 0.9 Conclusion 1:11
Lesson 1 – Introduction to SMAC 44:24
- 1.1 Introduction to SMAC 1:24
- 1.2 Interesting Facts 2:37
- 1.3 Objectives 1:24
- 1.4 SMAC 1:28
- 1.5 SMAC (contd.) 2:4
- 1.6 SMAC – Social 1:57
- 1.7 SMAC – Mobile 1:43
- 1.8 SMAC – Analytics 1:46
- 1.9 SMAC – Cloud 2:1
- 1.10 Business Benefits of Each Component 2:42
- 1.11 Benefits of SMAC as a Stack 2:6
- 1.12 SMAC Benefits to Professionals 2:2
- 1.13 Recent Market Trends 2:51
- 1.14 New Digital Customer 2:11
- 1.15 ADAPT 3:56
- 1.16 SMAC – Challenges and Solution 3:5
- 1.17 SMAC Implementation 1:54
- 1.18 Quiz 0:0
Lesson 2 – Social Media 34:56
- 2.1 Social Media 1:28
- 2.2 Objectives 1:30
- 2.3 Social Media – Overview 2:2
- 2.4 Online Networking 2:53
- 2.5 Social Media Marketing 1:47
- 2.6 Impact of Social Media on Business 2:31
- 2.7 Emerging Trends in Social Media 3:38
- 2.8 Social Media – User Challenges 3:1
- 2.9 Future of Social Media 2:31
- 2.10 Case Study 2:35
- 2.11 Social Media – Jobs and Salary 1:56
- 2.12 Social Media – Learning Path 2:14
- 2.13 Quiz 0:0
Lesson 3 – Mobile 55:4
- 3.1 Mobile 1:18
- 3.2 Objectives 1:34
- 3.3 Introduction 2:29
- 3.4 The Mobile Market 2:27
- 3.5 Mobile Technology – Growth and Reach 2:54
- 3.6 Mobile Platforms and Applications 2:2
- 3.7 Mobile Apps Market 2:45
- 3.8 Impact of Mobile – Mobility 2:18
- 3.9 Enterprise Mobility – Bring Your Own Device 2:31
- 3.10 Enterprise Mobility – Business Context 1:47
- 3.11 Enterprise Mobility – Business Context 2:14
- 3.12 Mobile Commerce 2:39
- 3.13 Mobile Payment 3:1
- 3.14 Mobile Wallets 1:54
- 3.15 Threats to Mobile Data 1:57
- 3.16 Consequences of Data Breaches 2:1
- 3.17 Securing Mobile Data 2:37
- 3.18 Machine to Machine 2:11
- 3.19 M2M in Healthcare 1:55
- 3.20 M2M in Automobiles 1:56
- 3.21 Mobile in SMAC 1:48
- 3.22 Quiz 0:0
- 3.23 Summary 1:48
Lesson 4 – Analytics 25:28
- 4.1 Analytics 1:20
- 4.2 Objectives 1:22
- 4.3 Big Data 1:53
- 4.4 Characteristics of Big Data 1:44
- 4.5 Digital Footprint 1:33
- 4.6 Categories of Digital Footprint 1:53
- 4.7 Big Data Analytics 1:35
- 4.8 Analytics in Industries 1:53
- 4.9 Emerging Trends in Analytics 2:39
- 4.10 Analytics – Challenges 1:56
- 4.11 Future of Analytics 1:57
- 4.12 Case Study 2:6
- 4.13 Analytics – Jobs and Salary 1:39
- 4.14 Analytics – Learning Path 1:58
- 4.15 Quiz 0:0
- 4.16 Summary 1:39
- 4.17 Conclusion 1:7
Lesson 5 – Cloud Computing 26:50
- 5.1 Cloud Computing 1:16
- 5.2 Objectives 1:25
- 5.3 Cloud Computing Overview 1:34
- 5.4 Cloud – Deployment Models 2:21
- 5.5 Cloud – Service Models 2:15
- 5.6 Impact of Cloud Computing on Business 2:15
- 5.7 Emerging Trends in Cloud Computing 2:26
- 5.8 Cloud Computing – Challenges 2:19
- 5.9 Future of Cloud Computing 2:13
- 5.10 Case Study 2:11
- 5.11 Cloud Computing – Jobs and Salary 1:59
- 5.12 Cloud Computing – Learning Path 1:43
- 5.13 Quiz 0:0
- 5.14 Summary 1:51
- 5.15 Thank you 1:7
EXAM & CERTIFICATION[/dt_sc_h1] For more information, contact Arnold at email@example.com or +27 (0)83 778 4903
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)