Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training
Choose a career in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training!
Improve your career prospects by doing a Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training.
This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics of the Microsoft® SharePoint 2013 software and an overview of the SharePoint 2013 plan, tasks, and resources.
Examples are provided to show how to work with the Microsoft® SharePoint 2013 application and get hands on experience. College Africa Group’s training in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 enables the users to use SharePoint 2013 features proficiently.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification helps professionals to succeed in today’s demanding IT environment. Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training has become the Newest and Latest most sought-after skill for IT professionals.
- Training for Microsoft® 77-419 exam
- 10 hours of High Quality e-Learning content
- 27 end of chapter quizzes
- 4 Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Simulation Exams
- 28 Live Demos
- 98.6% Pass rate
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Industry – Discover your Potential!
Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorized partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximize their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognized anywhere in the World.
ABOUT THE COURSE The SharePoint server course will provide the necessary skills and knowledge to configure and maintain a SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Once qualified the professional will understand best practices such as enterprise content management, service application architecture, business intelligence solutions, implementing governance plan and other relevant skills pertaining to SharePoint Server 2013.
There are thousands of professionals across the globe who are Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certified who enjoy a wonderful career.
Become a Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training Advanced Professional today!
SIGN UP NOW
By the end of this training you will: After completing the College Africa Group training in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 you will be able to:
- Work in the in SharePoint Server 2013 Industry.
- Enhanced career opportunities with a Globally acclaimed IT certification.
- Earn a fantastic salary.
- This course and certification will increase your profile and career opportunities.
The SharePoint Server 2013 course is ideal for any IT professionals who wants to learn more about the latest version of the SharePoint Server 2010 & 2013. IT technicians also need to learn about installing, configuring, implementing and managing SharePoint Server 2013 in the cloud and/or data center will be greatly benefitted from the course.
This certification will allow you to Discover your Potential!
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certified Professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now.
As a certified Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training professional you will be able to earn a fantastic salary. Sign up
Every large business requires professional Microsoft SharePoint 2013 employees.
The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to understand Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and begin a career in the IT industry.
On completion and certification, the professional Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training professional will be able to;
- Comprehend Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Demonstrate an understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Gain knowledge and expertise as a Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training professional and use advanced techniques.
- Ability to analyze & interpret data
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now.Sign up.
The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training course by College Africa Group enables participants to gain the expertise to become a certified Practitioner.
- Earn Euro or Dollars. This certification is widely sort after throughout the World.
- Obtain a global recognition through this course offered by College Africa Group.
- Lucrative job opportunities in the field of Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Companies are hiring experienced certified Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training professionals
- Recruiters who are looking for Professional Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training professionals.
- Enhanced employment opportunities for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Professionals.
This course is perfect for managers who do don’t have a Microsoft SharePoint 2013 qualification and need to understand IT and servers.
This certification is best suited for:
- IT Employees
- SharePoint 2013 managers
- MBA students
- SharePoint 2013 Executives/Engineers
Choose a career in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you to Sign up.
How do you become a Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training Advanced Professional?
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Enroll with College Africa Group’s self-study course and pass the exam. Once you passed the exam (Exam no 77-419) successfully you will be awarded the prestigious Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training certificate.
Some items are not particular to all the online courses
What certification do I get post the training? After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate.
- The system requirements are quite basic:
- OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
- Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
- Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
How does College Africa Group assure me that the training and course material delivered are effective?
Professionals who want to pursue a career in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certification Training can pursue this certified course. Individuals are expected to have an understanding of Finance and Excellent Excel skills.
For more information, contact Arnold at email@example.com or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Lesson 01 – Microsoft SharePoint 201353:46
- 1.1 Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2013Preview1:25
- 1.2 ObjectivesPreview1:27
- 1.3 Understanding SharePoint – What it is and what it offersPreview1:23
- 1.4 What is SharePoint2:49
- 1.5 SharePoint capabilites4:15
- 1.6 SharePoint 2013 Editions2:27
- 1.7 Examples of SharePoint Usage3:38
- 1.8 Using SharePoint – Requirements, Accessing1:11
- 1.9 SharePoint 2013 User Requirements2:55
- 1.10 Usage Scenarios1:48
- 1.11 SharePoint Basics – Concepts, Terms, Navigation, Hierarchy1:22
- 1.12 SharePoint Concepts5:23
- 1.13 SharePoint Hierarchy2:8
- 1.14 Navigation2:18
- 1.15 SharePoint UI1:49
- 1.16 Demo – SharePoint Hierarchy and Navigation4:52
- 1.17 Summary2:13
Lesson 02 – Managing Sites 84:24
- 2.1 Managing Sites1:20
- 2.2 Objectives2:39
- 2.3 Sites & Subsites – Understanding the hierarchy1:22
- 2.4 Sites & Subsites3:10
- 2.5 Site Contents3:33
- 2.6 Uses of Sites3:42
- 2.7 Creating a Site – Requirements and Steps1:4
- 2.8 Site Creation Requirments1:51
- 2.9 Planning for a new site3:5
- 2.10 Create a site1:54
- 2.11 Demo – Create a new subsite in SharePoint 20133:50
- 2.12 Site Administration – Common Tasks for Site Administrators1:12
- 2.13 Basic Site Administration Tasks3:0
- 2.14 Site Templates – Understanding, Creating and Using Site Templates1:18
- 2.15 Site Templates2:44
- 2.16 Out of the Box Site Templates4:48
- 2.17 Custom Site Template2:0
- 2.18 Demo – Create and Use a Site Template5:31
- 2.19 Site Permissions – Understanding Security Groups & Permission Levels1:10
- 2.20 Permissions2:10
- 2.21 Permission Levels2:8
- 2.22 People & Groups2:3
- 2.23 Inheritance2:33
- 2.24 Demo – Permissions, Levels, Groups, Inheritance & Granting4:11
- 2.25 Summary2:12
Lesson 03 – Site Customization 84:2
- 3.1 Site Customizations1:22
- 3.2 Objectives1:55
- 3.3 Site pages – Working with Pages1:16
- 3.4 Site Pages2:51
- 3.5 Creating Pages2:37
- 3.6 Editing a Page2:0
- 3.7 Managing Pages2:49
- 3.8 Demo – Creating and managing Site Pages6:28
- 3.9 Web Parts and Pages – Understanding and using Web Parts on Site Pages1:15
- 3.10 Web Parts & App Parts2:19
- 3.11 Adding and Managing Parts2:35
- 3.12 Shared & Personal Views of Web Part Pages2:29
- 3.13 Demo – Manage Web Parts & Pages5:10
- 3.14 Customizing the Navigation – Quick Launch, Top Menu and more1:14
- 3.15 Navigation Options3:10
- 3.16 Customization Options2:8
- 3.17 Apps – Installing, Viewing and Using on SharePoint1:18
- 3.18 Understanding Apps2:42
- 3.19 Uses of Apps2:33
- 3.20 Types of Apps2:54
Lesson 04 – Document Libraries 146:10
- 4.1 Document Libraries1:23
- 4.2 Objectives2:5
- 4.3 Document Libraries – An introduction1:22
- 4.4 Need for Document Libraries3:22
- 4.5 Collaboration Through Email Fallacy2:2
- 4.6 Multiple Copy Problem2:1
- 4.7 Storage Location Mystery2:57
- 4.8 Unavailable Metadata Conundrum2:2
- 4.9 Other Issues3:50
- 4.10 Document Libraries3:38
- 4.11 Creating Document Libraries – Requirements and Usage1:19
- 4.12 Library Creation2:50
- 4.13 Using Document Libraries3:47
- 4.14 Demo – Creating and using document libraries5:40
- 4.15 SharePoint Document library – Metadata Using, adding, filtering1:25
- 4.16 Metadata3:0
- 4.17 Adding Metadata2:23
- 4.18 Entering Document Metadata3:15
- 4.19 Using Metadata2:53
- 4.20 Demo – Add metadata columns, edit metadata, sort, group, filter10:52
- 4.21 Managing Document Libraries – Settings, Permissions, Views, Versions, Coauthoring1:18
- 4.22 Library Settings1:39
- 4.23 Library Permissions3:29
- 4.24 Working with Views4:1
- 4.25 Version Control4:26
- 4.26 Co-authoring2:0
- 4.27 Library Deletion1:53
- 4.28 Demo – Creating Views, Managing Versions, Co-Authoring7:38
- 4.29 Understanding Templates – Document Templates & Document Library Templates1:16
- 4.30 Templates1:33
- 4.31 Document Template2:58
- 4.32 Document Library Template2:3
- 4.33 Demo – Create & Use Templates6:7
- 4.34 Summary2:2
- 4.35 Thank You1:6
- 4.36 Quiz0:0
Lesson 05 – Content Types 79:18
- 5.1 Content Types1:24
- 5.2 Agenda1:41
- 5.3 Content Types – Introduction and the Need for them1:12
- 5.4 Site Content Types2:56
- 5.5 Types of Content Types1:29
- 5.6 What are Content Types4:2
- 5.7 List content Types2:23
- 5.8 Creating & Managing – Working with Content Types1:20
- 5.9 Content Types Properties3:54
- 5.10 Parent Content Types2:16
- 5.11 Content Type Creation & Management3:26
- 5.12 Demo – Create and manage a Content Type7:51
- 5.13 Content Types with Templates – Adding templates to content types1:14
- 5.14 Content Types for Documents2:19
- 5.15 Assign Content Types2:41
- 5.16 Customizing Content Types2:21
- 5.17 Demo – Create & Use Content Types with Templates12:46
- 5.18 Summary1:49
- 5.19 Thank You1:5
- 5.20 Quiz0:0
Lesson 06 – Share Point List 66:12
- 6.1 SharePoint Lists1:20
- 6.2 Agenda1:47
- 6.3 Understand List – Need, Usage & Capabilities1:20
- 6.4 Need for Lists1:58
- 6.5 Lists Usage2:40
- 6.6 Capabilities of Lists1:59
- 6.7 Differences with a Document Library3:28
- 6.8 Using List – Working with different list editing features1:9
- 6.9 Adding Lists2:48
- 6.10 Adding data2:57
- 6.11 Demo – Adding lists, items, columns, attachments15:9
- 6.12 Notifications – Requirements & Usage1:23
- 6.13 Notifications2:35
- 6.14 Notification Requirements3:8
- 6.15 Demo – Enabling notifications2:53
- 6.16 Summary1:56
- 6.17 Thank you1:6
- 6.18 Quiz0:0
Lesson 07 – Advanced List and Library Feature 76:30
- 7.1 Advanced List & Library Features1:20
- 7.2 Agenda1:36
- 7.3 Mobile Pages – Enabling and customizing1:12
- 7.4 Mobile Browser Support2:14
- 7.5 Types of Mobile Views2:43
- 7.6 Enabling Mobile View3:58
- 7.7 Demo – View Mobile Views of site and lists3:16
- 7.8 Advanced View Settings – Working with advanced settings in Lists1:17
- 7.9 Views for Lists & Libraries3:19
- 7.10 Advanced Options for Views4:29
- 7.11 Demo – Create Advanced Views for a List6:53
- 7.12 Alerts – Setting up, Requirements and managing1:13
- 7.13 Alerts2:15
- 7.14 Triggers2:19
- 7.15 Demo – Create and Manage Alerts3:47
- 7.16 Workflows – Creating, using and managing1:15
- 7.17 Introducing Workflows2:35
- 7.18 Built in workflows3:1
- 7.19 Attaching Workflows2:34
- 7.20 Demo – Adding, using and managing a workflow5:41
- 7.21 Summary1:42
- 7.22 Thank you1:6
- 7.23 Quiz0:0
Lesson 08 – Document sets 49:8
- 8.1 Document Sets1:21
- 8.2 Agenda1:36
- 8.3 Document Sets – An Introduction1:16
- 8.4 Document Sets-92:32
- 8.5 Features of Document Sets3:30
- 8.6 Planning Document Sets – Requirements, Preparation1:17
- 8.7 Requirements2:19
- 8.8 Planning of Document Sets2:35
- 8.9 Implements Documents Sets – Add and Use Document Sets1:12
- 8.10 Adding a Document Set2:19
- 8.11 Demo – Add and Use Document Set7:13
- 8.12 Manage Document Sets – Default Documents, Welcome Page and More1:14
- 8.13 Features to Administer4:2
- 8.14 Demo Managing Document Sets4:23
- 8.15 Summary2:10
- 8.16 Thank You1:5
- 8.17 Quiz0:0
Lesson 09 – Community Features 101:46
- 9.1 Community Features1:24
- 9.2 Agenda1:55
- 9.3 Community & Social Features – Introduction to These On SharePoint 20131:23
- 9.4 Social Awareness2:13
- 9.5 New Features3:8
- 9.6 My Sites – Understanding and Using1:13
- 9.7 Overview2:23
- 9.8 Newsfeeds & Microblogging – Using for Community1:16
- 9.9 Microblogging2:34
- 9.10 News Feed1:44
- 9.11 Demo – Viewing and Posting to a News feed3:54
- 9.12 Tagging, Following & Other Social Features – Effective Social Interactivity1:16
- 9.13 Tagging2:59
- 9.14 Following2:50
- 9.15 Mentions1:52
- 9.16 Likes & Activities2:1
- 9.17 Demo – Using Additional Social Features9:56
- 9.18 Task Aggregation – Consolidation of Actions to Take1:13
- 9.19 Task Aggregation2:48
- 9.20 Community Sites Concept and Usage1:22
- 9.21 Community Sites2:24
- 9.22 Features3:29
- 9.23 Components4:54
- 9.24 Demo – Using and Managing Communities8:49
- 9.25 OneDrive Pro – Professional Use of Storage Space1:15
- 9.26 OneDrive Pro3:10
- 9.27 Demo Working with OneDrive Pro2:40
- 9.28 Summary2:13
- 9.29 Thank You1:5
- 9.30 Quiz0:0
Lesson 10 – Searching in SharePoint 67:46
- 10.1 Searching in Sharepoint1:23
- 10.2 Agenda1:35
- 10.3 Understand SharePoint Search – How is Search implemented in SharePoint1:14
- 10.4 SharePoint 2013 Search3:2
- 10.5 Search Architecture Components4:38
- 10.6 Search Setup – Adding Search to your Sites1:17
- 10.7 Setting up search2:37
- 10.8 Search Service Application2:34
- 10.9 Demo – Setup SharePoint Search6:26
- 10.10 Manage Search – Setup rules and sites to search1:10
- 10.11 Search Hierarchy3:5
- 10.12 Search Centers3:25
- 10.13 Demo – Adding and using Search Center4:15
- 10.14 Using and Customizing Search – Working with queries & results1:12
- 10.15 Customizing Results2:10
- 10.16 Search Page Web Parts2:22
- 10.17 Query syntax3:4
- 10.18 Advanced Search1:28
- 10.19 Demo – Customizing Search, Search Results, Query Syntax & Advanced Search4:35
- 10.20 Summary1:41
- 10.21 Thank you1:10
- 10.22 Quiz0:0
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 778 4903
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)