Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
KPI Analysis and Techniques Certification Training
Choose a career in KPI Analysis and Techniques Certification Training!
This is one of the most sought after skill/technical knowledge required in digital/online marketing and advertising.
Did you know?
92% of large companies spend on online marketing
Marketing Specialist jobs to grow 41% this decade
Online KPI Managers are in Great Demand and get well paid.
- 2.5+ Hours of High Quality e-learning Content
- 4 Chapters
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the world of Digital Advertising and Marketing – Discover your Potential!
Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorized partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximize their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the KPI Analysis and Techniques Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognized anywhere in the World.
Avinash Kaushik, Author, Blogger, Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google
- The author of two best-selling books: Web Analytics 2.0, Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
- Delivered keynotes at a variety of global conferences, including Search Engine Strategies, Ad-Tech, Monaco Media Forum, iCitizen, JMP Innovators’ Summit, The Art of Marketing and Web 2.0.
- Lectured at major universities such as Stanford University, University of Virginia, University of California – Los Angeles and University of Utah
- Received the 2009 Statistical Advocate of the Year award from the American Statistical Association, and the 2011 Most Influential Industry Contributor award from the Web Analytics Association
College Africa Group’s KPI Analysis and Techniques course will show you that defining useful metrics is absolutely necessary for successful analysis of data. Learn to separate which metrics could be vital and which ones could be exempted from the analysis.
A certified KPI Analyst could provide useful and actionable insights to the metrics with advanced analytic strategies.
College Africa Group’s training in KPI Analyst is an ideal package for every aspiring professional who wants to make a career in the social media, mobile technology, web analytics and cloud computing field. A KPI Analyst professional will be able to enhance relationships with geographically distant enterprises.
KPI Analysis is all about monitoring data about how digital visitors use your websites and applications, and improving site performance and marketing campaigns.
KPI Analysis will indicate the way your consumers make purchasing decisions; available 24/7 enables business around the clock and overcomes barriers of distance, providing convenience and choice to your customer.
KPI Analysis are important tools that has allowed businesses of all sizes to complete in the digital market place and build their brands.
KPI Analysis is only one part of the Digital offering a business needs to offer. Content marketing, PPC and many other factors need to be integrated in order to deliver effective campaigns and generate leads, sales and ROI.
The KPI Analysis and Techniques Course from College Africa Group will help you to understand Metrics. It enables participants to dive deep within an important section of the data and do a thorough research.
KPI Analysis is vital for any enterprise. The Knowledge of KPI Analysis gives YOU a competitive edge and widens the career prospects in the job market.
Every business needs to improve the conversion rate on their site and as a certified KPI Analysis PROFESSIONAL you will be able to earn a fantastic salary. Sign up Now
The KPI Analysis and Techniques Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to become a professional. Learn how to begin a career in the Digital industry.
Almost every business has a digital footprint and billions of US Dollars are spent annually on Digital Social Media and Advertising campaigns and analysis of the data is essential. Online advertising is growing at a phenomenal rate.
Professionally certified KPI Analyst professionals are well paid and can work anywhere in the World. KPI Analysis will improve your collaborative knowledge of the business, ability to connect with customers and analyse data, and build better marketing strategies for organizations. On completion and certification, the professional KPI Analyst will be able to;
- Gain knowledge and expertise on KPI Analysis and advanced techniques.
- Explore the various features of metrics and effectively defining the relevant metrics.
- Discover how to create and define Key performance index that helps the business unit
- Ability to analyze & interpret data using advanced analysis
- generated value data from internal search analysis and competitive intelligence analysis
- Avoid online business problems
- Understand qualitative research and how to deliver actionable “data driven” business insights
- Learn to use KPI Analysis which will assist when trying to generate revenue through purchase opportunities.
- Be proficient in giving exposure to the business and target a wider audience.
- The professional will be trained to leverage search engines to the maximum and cater to searchers and advertisers simultaneously
- Improve and build a Company’s Brand.
- The Digital industry is expected to create half a million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialized professionals in this Industry. As a KPI Analysis expert you will be prepared for job opportunities in the KPI Analysis industry.
- Employers are shifting toward freelance and contract workers to find the higher-level skillsets they need, rather than hiring full-time marketers. This trend open gates for domain experts from multiple industries to leverage their expertise effectively.
- Getting positive ROI on the Marketing budget.
- KPI Analysis trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a proven, effective framework which assists professionals operating websites to convert received passing traffic by potential purchasers into leads or sales. An KPI Analyst expert training in CRO techniques will prepare participants for plethora of job opportunities in the Digital industry.
Benefits gained from the Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course are:
- On-Page Best Practices
- SEO methods to generate relevant keyword
- Competitive Analytics
- Design & Architecture
- Site Optimization & Best Practices
- SEO for Local Search
- SEO Site Audits
- Professional expertise gained in converting followers into leads, helping to generate revenue.
- Greater skill at identifying crucial aspects to be applied/corrected to attract customers.
- Awareness of International Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) concepts
- Efficiency with a methodology to help save time and maximize conversions at a lower cost
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a proven, effective framework which assists professionals operating websites to convert received passing traffic by potential purchasers into leads or sales. An expert training in CRO techniques will prepare participants for plethora of job opportunities in Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry.
CRO professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now. Sign UP
- Earn US Dollars
- Obtain a global recognition through this course offered by College Africa Group, which will validate the professional’s knowledge on Key Performance Index Analysis
- Lucrative job opportunities in the field of business development, Analytics and Market research organizations
- Companies are hiring experienced certified KPI Analyst Marketers.
- Recruiters who are looking for Professional KPI Analyst Marketers.
- Opportunity to implement strategic objectives and techniques to convert followers into sales, leads or promote campaigns.
- Recognition and success in utilizing a conversion process proven to produce massive increases in conversion rates.
- Added value benefits to affiliates and partners.
- Enhanced employment opportunity in the KPI Analysis industry seeking professionals in this domain where growing demand from businesses relying on online marketing is immense.
- Web Analytics Implementers
- Web Analytics Data Reporters
- Digital Analysts
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- KPI Analysis Consultant
- Copywriters and content writers
- Digital Marketers – Optimization and Analytics Professionals
- Digital Marketers who use data driven approach to generate revenue
- Business owners – Entrepreneurs – Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career – Marketing Professionals
- Bloggers – Graduates
Choose a career in KPI Analysis and Techniques Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you to Sign up.
At the end of the training, you can obtain the certification by passing the KPI Analysis and Techniques Certification Training examination.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Professionals who want to pursue a career in KPI Analysis and Techniques Certification Training can pursue this certified course. Individuals are expected to have a fair idea on popular search engines and working knowledge of the MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The delegate should pass SEO Foundation and other Social media courses.
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes! We do provide money back guarantee for some of our training programs.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- 1.1 Overview 0:0
- 1.2 Introduction 2:34
- 1.3 What is a KPI? 6:36
- 1.4 Uncomplex3:2
- 1.5 Relevant3:5
- 1.6 Timely2:29
- 1.7 Instantly Useful2:51
- 1.8 Examples1:49
- 1.9 Conversion Rate2:2
- 1.10 Avg. Order Value2:20
- 1.11 Days to Purchase4:54
- 1.12 Loyalty & Recency7:27
- 1.13 Share of Search5:59
- 2.1 Overview0:0
- 2.2 Introduction2:50
- 2.3 Identifying KPIs5:23
- 2.4 Presenting KPIs11:4
- 2.5 Four Lessons1:20
- 2.6 Different Strokes1:49
- 2.7 Perfection2:1
- 2.8 Critical Few2:13
- 2.9 Lifecycle4:12
- 3.1 Overview0:0
- 3.2 Introduction3:38
- 3.3 Goals for Small Business3:15
- 3.4 Three Crucially Important Metrics2:21
- 3.5 Cost Per Acquisition3:14
- 3.6 Bounce Rate3:57
- 3.7 Macro Conversion Rate2:51
- 3.8 Goals for Medium-Sized Business2:25
- 3.9 Click Through Rate2:58
- 3.10 Page Depth2:18
- 3.11 Loyalty2:47
- 3.12 Micro Conversion Rate3:3
- 3.13 Per Visit Goal Value3:49
- 3.14 Goals for Large Business2:19
- 3.15 Percent of New Visits2:15
- 3.16 Events Per Visit2:11
- 3.17 Days to Conversion2:22
- 3.18 Percent of Assisted Conversions3:41
- 3.19 Review: Best Web Metrics, Digital Marketing & Measurement Model2:49
- 4.1 Overview0:0
- 4.2 Introduction2:23
- 4.3 E-mail Matters2:55
- 4.4 Measurement Challenges8:45
- 4.5 Categories of Data3:24
- 4.6 Optimal Metrics: The Dirty Dozen3:17
- 4.7 1. Delivery Rate2:30
- 4.8 2. Open Rate3:44
- 4.9 3. Subscriber Retention Rate2:51
- 4.10 4. Click-to-Delivery Rate2:37
- 4.11 5. Bounce Rate2:35
- 4.12 6. Depth of Visit2:34
- 4.13 7. Actions Completed2:35
- 4.14 8. Macro Conversion Rate2:16
- 4.15 9. Average Revenue Per E-mail Sent3:27
- 4.16 10. Micro Conversion Rate2:4
- 4.17 11. Average Economic Value Per E-mail2:15
- 4.18 12. Profitability3:31
- 4.19 The Critical Few3:13
- 4.20 Conclusion1:30
- Article: Your Web Metrics: Super Lame or Super Awesome? 0:0
- Article: Kill Useless Web Metrics: Apply The “Three Layers of So What” Test0:0
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 778 4903
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)