Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training
Choose a career in Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training!
This is one of the most sought after skill/technical knowledge required in digital/online marketing and advertising.
Did you know?
92% of large companies spend on online marketing
Marketing Specialist jobs to grow 41% this decade
Online Pay Per Click (PPC) Managers are in Great Demand and get well paid
- 2 Hours of High Quality e-learning Content
- 5 High Quality Chapters
- 1 Test paper included
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the world of Digital Advertising and Marketing – discover your potential! Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorized partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximize their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognized anywhere in the World.
Brad Geddes, Author, Speaker and Marketing Consultant
- Author of Advanced Google AdWords, and founder of CertifiedKnowledge.org
- Writes columns for Search Engine Land, co-moderates the AdWords forum on Webmaster
- Spoken at more than 35 conferences, and has led more than 60 AdWords seminars
Any holiday season affects the businesses, retailers and consumers. It is critical to understand the psychology of consumers during any holiday season in order to maximize your Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign.
Digital media influences the way your consumers make purchasing decisions; available 24/7 enables business around the clock and overcomes barriers of distance, providing convenience and choice to your customer.
Pay Per Click (PPC) has allowed businesses of all sizes to complete in the digital market place and build their brands. The analytics that is available has the ability to track customer tendencies which provides a massive amount of data to drive decisions and deliver targeted web based commercial campaigns that are effective.
Pay Per Click (PPC) is only one part of the Digital offering a business needs to offer. Content marketing, SEO and many other factors need to be integrated in order to deliver effective campaigns and generate leads, sales and ROI.
College Africa Group’s course on Pay Per Click (PPC) will provide the learner with the knowledge to correctly utilize Pay Per Click (PPC) within Digital Marketing.
Pay per click is an internet marketing/advertising model used on websites in which advertisers pay their hosts e.g. Google, Facebook, etc. only when their ad is clicked. You must prepay in order to use this facility. The course also focuses on optimizing advertising budgets and maximizing Click-through rate (CTR) and conversions.
The Pay per click (PPC) Holiday Course trains participants in the online marketing discipline of PPC and Paid Search. This course delivers basic knowledge in initial comprehensive campaign setup, campaign economics, landing pages, managing campaigns, and PPC concepts.
The Pay Per Click (PPC) Course from College Africa Group trains you to make informed decisions and strategies your online marketing efforts.
This course concentrates on the vital strategies, tactics and best practices that are required to create, monitor and deliver effective advertising campaign via Pay Per Click (PPC) and generate a positive ROI.
The Pay Per Click (PPC) Course is part of Digital Marketing and illustrates how to harness the power of the effective Pay Per Click (PPC) to build loyalty, repeat business and reputation. An effective Social Media strategy is an integral part to boost your Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns.
Social Media is about promoting your brand. This is also achieved through generating Social Media blog posts, writing LinkedIn articles and creating content for Social Media, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter posts, online journals, magazines, and even digital newspapers.
Every business needs to improve the conversion rate on their site. As a certified Pay Per Click (PPC) marketer you need to be able to create fantastic, engaging and effective Pay Per Click (PPC) adverts in order to increase their conversion rate. Join the Pay Per Click (PPC) world as a trained professional. Sign upNow
The Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to become a professional. Learn how to begin a career in Pay Per Click (PPC) industry.
Almost every business has a digital footprint and billions of US Dollars are spent annually on Digital Social Media and Advertising campaigns. Online advertising via Pay Per Click (PPC) is growing at a phenomenal rate.
Professionally certified Pay Per Click (PPC) marketers are well paid and can work anywhere in the World. On completion and certification, the professional Pay Per Click (PPC) will be able to;
- Learn to use display banner Ads and appropriate advertisement to generate revenue through purchase opportunities.
- Be proficient in giving exposure to the business and target a wider audience.
- The professional will be trained to leverage search engines to the maximum and cater to searchers and advertisers simultaneously
- Improve and build a Company’s Brand.
- Learn how to generate leads via Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Learn to harness the full potential of Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Gain insight as to how Pay Per Click (PPC) fits in the Digital Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC) industry is expected to create half a million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialized professionals in this Industry. As a Pay Per Click (PPC) expert you will be prepared for job opportunities in the Pay Per Click (PPC) industry.
- Employers are shifting toward freelance and contract workers to find the higher-level skillsets they need, rather than hiring full-time marketers. This trend open gates for domain experts from multiple industries to leverage their expertise effectively.
- Getting positive ROI on the Marketing budget.
Benefits gained from the Pay Per Click (PPC) course are:
- Gain knowledge and expertise on various aspects of Pay Per Click advertising.
- Learn about the auction model, ranking algorithms and post-click activity.
- Understand the differences between various search engines and how each one can affect the campaign.
- Assess the market shared by the various search engines.
- Analyze the Pay Per Click trends.
- Define, measure and compare keywords and choose the best to fit the advertising model.
- Strong awareness of campaign settings, how to structure a campaign, and pricing models.
- Be proficient in writing your own ads, develop landing pages and use ad groups.
- Review the market trends to decipher which PPC campaign works for other marketers.
- Track clicks and the Return on Investment to determine success for each campaign.
- Professional expertise gained in converting followers into leads, helping to generate revenue.
- Greater skill at identifying crucial aspects to be applied/corrected to attract customers.
- Increasing trust and confidence with clients.
- Knowledge to create a powerful Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns resulting in a better conversion rate, increase in sales, revenues, and profits
- Techniques to improve traffic, visibility and awareness of brand or product
- Awareness of International Pay Per Click (PPC) Rules and Regulations
- Efficiency with a methodology to help save time and maximze conversions at a lower cost
- Pay Per Click (PPC) trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a proven, effective framework which assists professionals operating websites to convert received passing traffic by potential purchasers into leads or sales. An expert training in CRO techniques will prepare participants for plethora of job opportunities in Pay Per Click (PPC) industry.
CRO professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now. Sign UP
- Learn about interaction of the many aspects of Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Understand Pay Per Click (PPC), its power and potential
- Gain the context to take business decisions involving the Pay Per Click (PPC), digital media and online marketing
- Get ready to deep dive into advanced online marketing topics
- Effective Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Create appropriate Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign tactics through strategy and methodology applied to gain the followers attention.
- Learn to capture more followers with the same budget
- Learn how to harness the full potential of Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Latest PPC tools and strategies
- Keywords to effectively track results
- Evaluating and fine-tuning PPC strategy
- Writing Effective Ad Copy & Ad Extensions
- Campaign Settings
- Conversion tracking, bidding, and reporting
- Quality Score
The Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training course by College Africa Group enables participants to gain expertise in converting website visitors into sales or leads during any Holiday season.
- Earn US Dollars
- Companies are hiring experienced certified Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketer.
- Recruiters who are looking for Professional Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketers.
- A globally recognized industry certificate, which validates professional knowledge on Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Expertise to leverage skills to generate revenue through a systematic, repeatable framework of generating effective Pay Per Click (PPC) content.
- Opportunity to implement strategic objectives and techniques to convert followers into sales, leads or promote campaigns.
- Recognition and success in utilizing a conversion process proven to produce massive increases in conversion rates.
- Added value benefits to affiliates and partners.
- Enhanced employment opportunity in the Pay Per Click (PPC) industry seeking professionals in this domain where growing demand from businesses relying on online marketing is immense.
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Consultant
- Copywriters and content writers
- Digital Marketers – Optimization and Analytics Professionals
- Digital Marketers who use data driven approach to generate revenue
- Business owners – Entrepreneurs – Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career – Marketing Professionals
- Bloggers – Graduates
Choose a career in Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you toSign up.
At the end of the training, you can obtain the certification by passing the Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training examination.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Professionals who want to pursue a career in Holiday PPC Advertising Certification Training can pursue this certified course. Individuals are expected to have a fair idea on popular search engines and working knowledge of the MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The delegate should pass other Social media courses.
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes! We do provide money back guarantee for some of our training programs.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Lesson 1 – Study Guide: Holiday PPC Advertising Strategies
- 1.1 OverviewPreview0:0
Lesson 2 – PPC for the Holidays
- 2.1 OverviewPreview0:0
- 2.2 IntroductionPreview1:45
- 2.3 Traffic Changes During Holidays1:57
- 2.4 Online Search & Sales Trends2:49
- 2.5 Holiday Keywords2:38
- 2.6 Topical Keywords2:44
- 2.7 Keyword Mining1:42
- 2.8 Negative Keywords1:0
- 2.9 Holiday Ads1:22
- 2.10 Site Links1:43
- 2.11 Product Extensions2:1
- 2.12 Location Extensions1:49
- 2.13 Benefits for Buyers2:26
- 2.14 Campaign Experiments1:47
- 2.15 Landing Pages2:45
- 2.16 Gift Buying Guides1:45
- 2.17 Up-selling & Cross-selling2:52
- 2.18 Shipping Guides2:3
- 2.19 Bidding & Budgets3:28
- 2.20 Conversion Optimizer1:52
- 2.21 Ad Rotation2:15
- 2.22 Budgets2:8
- 2.23 Display Networks2:19
- 2.24 Contextual Targeting1:35
- 2.25 Topic Targeting2:3
- 2.26 Display Ad Builder2:20
- 2.27 Remarketing3:16
- 2.28 Creating Audiences6:57
- 2.29 Mobile Overview2:8
- 2.30 Mobile Keyword Research1:22
- 2.31 Mobile Location Extensions1:59
- 2.32 Other Mobile Considerations2:32
- 2.33 Conclusion4:42
Lesson 3 – Conversion Optimization for the Holidays 29:32
- 3.1 Overview0:0
- 3.2 Introduction1:17
- 3.3 Tips for Holiday Sales2:8
- 3.4 Conversion Trinity4:11
- 3.5 Why Do Business with You1:54
- 3.6 Optimize Internal Search1:45
- 3.7 Video Calls to Action2:16
- 3.8 Badging and Messaging2:51
- 3.9 Shopping Cart Tips4:34
- 3.10 Email Tips1:42
- 3.11 Flash Sales1:30
- 3.12 Thank You1:8
Lesson 4 – YouTube for the Holidays 31:2425:44
- 4.1 Overview0:0
- 4.2 Introduction1:38
- 4.3 Who Watches YouTube3:23
- 4.4 What Do They Watch1:50
- 4.5 Examples2:25
- 4.6 When to Start1:35
- 4.7 Tools to Create2:13
- 4.8 Where to Get Insights2:59
- 4.9 Why This Season2:52
- 4.10 How to Jumpstart4:38
- 4.11 Ready to Launch1:39
Lesson 5 – Paid Search Analytics: End-to-End Reporting25:20
- 5.1 Overview0:0
- 5.2 Introduction4:20
- 5.3 E2E Paid Search Report7:3
- 5.4 Keywords and Match type Performance3:47
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 778 4903
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)