Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Certification Training
Choose a career in Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Certification Training!
Choose a career in Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel by becoming a PROFESSIONAL. This is a global professional requirement for any Financial professional. Learn to manage finance models by applying Microsoft Excel tools and applications. Financial Modeling is the task of building models representing financial asset and performance of a business. Financial Modeling skills are essential for finance and commerce professionals.
Financial Modeling helps finance and commerce professionals to manage, interpret and understand Financial modeling techniques to succeed in today’s demanding environment. Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel has become the Newest and Latest most sought-after skill in Financial management positions.
- 15 Hours of High Quality e-Learning access
- 1 FM with MS Excel Simulation exam
- 15 PDUs offered
- 13 Chapter-end Quizzes
- Excel Templates for practice
- Case study based chapters
- 98.6% Pass rate
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Industry – Discover your Potential!
Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorised partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximize their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognized anywhere in the World.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Modern business financial scenarios are complex and dynamic and there has been a shift towards using spreadsheets to facilitate detailed, comprehensive financial models. Spreadsheet software and countless add-ons also allows powerful data presentation using numerous visual elements like VBA. Microsoft® Excel is the most Worldwide spread sheeting program used for spreadsheet based modeling,
Currently there are approximately 1500 professionals across the globe who are Certified in Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Foundation.
Every business needs to manage qualified financial experts who are competent with MS Excel. Become a Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Professional SIGN UP NOW
- Valuation Modeling
- Project Finance Modeling
- Mergers and Acquisition Modeling
- Macros for Financial Modeling
- Advanced Excel functions for Financial Modeling
- Advanced Charting and Dash boarding Techniques
The Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel course by College Africa Group enables participants to gain expertise in financial modeling.
Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now.
As a certified Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional you will be able to earn a fantastic salary. Sign up
Enterprises and Governments have identified a need for Financial Modeling.
The Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to become a professional and begin a career in the industry. Almost every large business has a need for a Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional. Professionally certified Financial Modeling professionals are well paid and can work anywhere in the World.
Financial Modeling accreditation will improve your collaborative knowledge of the business and ability to manage complex financial models. On completion and certification, the professional Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional will be able to;
- Gain knowledge and expertise as a Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional and use advanced techniques.
- Explore the various features Financial Modeling.
- Discover how to create and manage Financial Modeling.
- Ability to analyze & interpret data
- Avoid project business problems
- Understand qualitative research and how to deliver actionable “data driven” business insights
- The Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel industry is expected to create half a million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialized professionals in this Industry. As a Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional you will be prepared for job opportunities in the Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional industry.
- Employers are shifting toward freelance and contract workers to find the higher-level skillsets they need, rather than hiring full-time marketers. This trend open gates for domain experts from multiple industries to leverage their expertise effectively.
- Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates.
Financial Modeling professionals with MS Excel are highly sought after! Get qualified now. Sign UP
- Earn Euro or Dollars. This certification is widely sort after throughout the World.
- Obtain a global recognition through this course offered by College Africa Group.
- Lucrative job opportunities in the field of Financial Modeling
- Companies are hiring experienced certified Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professionals
- Recruiters who are looking for Professional Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professionals.
- According to recent surveys by payscale.com, the median salary of a Financial Consultant can range from $ 40 000 – $130 000 per annum.
- According to indeed.com, the average income of a Financial Modeling Analyst is $79,000.
- Understanding of Financial Modeling techniques means minimising the risk of error and using validation tools in a better way
- Enhanced employment opportunity in the Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel professional industry seeking professionals in this Industry.
PMI Agile Certified Professional training program is a professional requirement across the IT/Tech industry for all Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel roles globally. This certification is best suited for:
- Project managers
- MBA students
- Investment Bankers
- Business Analysts
- Corporate Financial officers
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
Choose a career in Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you to Sign UP
At the end of the training, you can obtain the certification by passing the Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Certification Training examination.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Enroll with College Africa Group’s self-study course and pass the exam. Once you passed the exam successfully you will be awarded the prestigious Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel certificate.
What are the prerequisites for PMI Agile Certified Professional Exam?
To apply for the PMI Agile Certified Professional Certifications PMI mandates
You should have a sound Financial knowledge and great Excel skills and have passed the Financial Modeling with MS Excel Foundation course.
What certification do I get post the training?
After successful completion of the training, you will be awarded the course completion certificate.
- The system requirements are quite basic:
- OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
- Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
- Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
Professionals who want to pursue a career in Financial Modeling with Advanced MS Excel Advanced Certification Training can pursue this certified course. Individuals are expected to have an understanding of Finance and Excellent Excel skills.
For more information, contact Arnold at email@example.com or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Module 01 – Valuation Modeling 79:54
- 1.1 WelcomePreview1:7
- 1.2 Advanced Financial Modeling CoursePreview1:48
- 1.3 Advanced Financial Modeling an IntroductionPreview3:10
- 1.4 Advanced FM Course Contents3:13
- 1.5 Valuation Modeling1:45
- 1.6 Agenda1:50
- 1.7 Excel Shortcuts for Financial Modeling 13:53
- 1.8 Excel Shortcuts for Financial Modeling 23:4
- 1.9 Excel Formulas for Financial Modeling3:30
- 1.10 Building Historical and Projected Financial Statements11:14
- 1.11 Ratio Analysis 13:35
- 1.12 Ratio Analysis 24:13
- 1.13 Ratio Analysis 33:41
- 1.14 Ratio Analysis 46:25
- 1.15 Summary1:55
- 1.16 Quiz0:0
- 1.17 Thank You1:4
Module 02 – Merger and Acquisition Analysis 50:34
- 2.1 Welcome1:7
- 2.2 Merger and Acquisition Analysis1:24
- 2.3 Agenda1:35
- 2.4 Merger and Acquisition Analysis Basics3:36
- 2.5 Bid Evaluation10:47
- 2.6 Accretion and Dilution Analysis4:29
- 2.7 Accretion and Dilution Analysis Example3:41
- 2.8 Contribution Analysis2:4
- 2.9 Contribution Analysis Example4:21
- 2.10 Summary1:39
- 2.11 Quiz0:0
- 2.12 Thank You1:4
Module 03 – Project Finance Modeling 51:44
- 3.1 Welcome1:7
- 3.2 Project Finance Modeling1:46
- 3.3 Agenda1:39
- 3.4 Project Finance an Introduction4:3
- 3.5 Project Finance Modeling an Introduction3:18
- 3.6 Date Functions in Excel5:13
- 3.7 Risk Analysis4:10
- 3.8 Modeling Cash Flow Waterfall4:42
- 3.9 Circular References and Modeling IDC7:29
- 3.10 Summary1:51
- 3.11 Quiz0:0
- 3.12 Thank You1:4
Module 04 – Monte Carlo Simulation 41:6
- 4.1 Welcome1:6
- 4.2 Monte Carlo Simulation2:1
- 4.3 Agenda1:33
- 4.4 Monte Carlo Simulation an Introduction5:25
- 4.5 Monte Carlo Simulation Alternative Approaches5:30
- 4.6 Monte Carlo Simulation Using Excel Worksheet9:39
- 4.7 Summary1:46
- 4.8 Quiz0:0
- 4.9 Thank You1:3
Module 05 – Advanced MapReduce 36:2
- 5.1 Welcome1:7
- 5.2 Advanced Excel Functions for FM1:42
- 5.3 Agenda1:33
- 5.4 The INDEX Function7:55
- 5.5 The MATCH Function5:44
- 5.6 Advanced Lookups Using INDEX and MATCH4:41
Module 06 – Advanced Charting Techniques 16:32
- 6.1 Welcome1:6
- 6.2 Advanced Charting Techniques1:40
- 6.3 Agenda1:33
- 6.4 Creating a Valuation Football Field Chart4:32
- 6.5 Valuation Football Field Godrej Properties Example 11:11
- 6.6 Valuation Football Field Godrej Properties Example21:58
- 6.7 Floating Bar Charts Importance and Uses2:3
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 778 4903
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)