Watch Course Video
Living in Africa? Earn US Dollars and reap the rewards when converting into your local currency.
Facebook Marketing & Advertising Certification Training
Choose a career in Facebook Marketing & Advertising Certification Training!
This is one of the most sought after skill/technical knowledge required in digital/online marketing and advertising.
Did you know?
92% of large companies spend on online marketing
Marketing Specialist jobs to grow 41% this decade
Online Marketing Managers are paid 16% more
- 7 High Quality Chapters
- 2+ hours of HQ e-learning
- Course Completion Certificate
- Money back GUARANTEE (T&C’s apply)
Join the world of Digital Advertising and Marketing – Discover your Potential! Sign up for this course Now
College Africa Group is the African Continent’s authorised partner for Simplilearn, the world’s largest Certification Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally.
College Africa Group’s goal is to inspire the African Continent and provide equal career opportunities for everyone to develop, so that they may Discover their Potential and maximise their earnings. Once the delegate has passed the Facebook Marketing & Advertising Certification Training exam, their qualification is recognised anywhere in the World.
Matt Bailey, Author, Speaker and Internet Marketing Trainer
- Founder and president of SiteLogic
- Author of “Internet Marketing an Hour a Day” and SOS! A CEO’s guide to Digital Media
- Member of the Advisory Board for Incisive Media’s Search Engine Strategies Conferences
- One of the highest rates speakers with nearly 20 years in the online marketing industry
Facebook Marketing & Advertising is only one part of the Digital offering a business needs to offer. Content marketing, SEO and many other factors need to be integrated in order to deliver effective campaigns and generate leads, sales and ROI.
College Africa Group’s course on Facebook Marketing & Advertising will provide the learner with the knowledge to correctly create effective Facebook s.
The Facebook Marketing & Advertising Course from College Africa Group trains you to produce engaging commercial social media messages to build a brand and boost advertising campaigns. This course concentrates on the vital strategies, tactics and best practices that are required to create, monitor and deliver effective Facebook Marketing & Advertising strategies advertising and generate a positive ROI.
The Facebook Marketing & Advertising Course is part of Digital Marketing and illustrates how to harness the power of the effective Facebook Marketing & Advertising to build loyalty, repeat business and reputation. An effective Facebook Marketing & Advertising strategy is an integral part to develop and create impressive digital marketing campaigns.
Facebook Marketing & Advertising is about promoting your brand. This is also achieved through generating Social Media blog posts, writing LinkedIn articles and creating content for Twitter posts, online journals, magazines, and even digital newspapers.
The Facebook Marketing & Advertising course takes participants through all the fundamental aspects of Facebook Marketing & Advertising from identifying avenues to developing campaigns, identifying keywords and measuring results.
This course trains participants in the essentials of planning and executing Facebook Marketing & Advertising activity as well as how to measure its impact. Every business needs to improve the conversion rate on their site. As a certified Facebook Marketing & Advertising you need to be able to create fantastic, engaging and effective Facebook Marketing & Advertising in order to increase their conversion rate. Join the digital marketing world as a trained professional.Sign up Now
The Facebook Marketing & Advertising Certification Training course from College Africa Group skillfully trains you to become a professional to create effective Facebook Marketing & Advertising campaigns. Learn how to begin a career in marketing industry.
Almost every business has a digital footprint and billions of US Dollars are spent annually on Digital Facebook and Advertising campaigns. Online advertising is growing at a phenomenal rate.
Professionally certified Facebook Marketer are well paid and can work anywhere in the World. On completion and certification, the professional Facebook Marketer will be able to:
- Improve and build a Company’s Brand.
- Learn how to generate over 300 leads per day
- Restructure ads and deploy the best practices
- Learn to harness the full potential of Facebook
- Use best strategies and tactics to spread the information to a large scale
- Gain insight as to how Facebook Marketing & Advertising fits in the Digital Marketing System
- Digital marketing industry is expected to create half a million jobs within next 2 years and there is huge shortage of specialised professionals in this Industry. As a Facebook Marketer expert you will be prepared for job opportunities in the digital marketing industry.
- Employers are shifting toward freelance and contract workers to find the higher-level skillsets they need, rather than hiring full-time marketers. This trend open gates for domain experts from multiple industries to leverage their expertise effectively.
- The importance of investing in Facebook Marketing & Advertising
- Getting positive ROI on the Marketing budget.
Benefits gained from the Facebook Marketing & Advertising course are:
- Professional expertise gained in converting followers into leads, helping to generate revenue.
- Greater skill at identifying crucial aspects to be applied/corrected to attract customers.
- Increasing trust and confidence with clients.
- Knowledge to create a powerful Facebook campaigns resulting in a better conversion rate, increase in sales, revenues, and profits
- Techniques to improve traffic, visibility and awareness of brand or product
- Marketing business through a Facebook platform
- Awareness of International Facebook Rules and Regulations
- Efficiency with a methodology to help save time and maximise conversions at a lower cost
- CRO trained professionals are more valuable to affiliates and partners. Not only will they earn more, but so will their affiliates
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) is a proven, effective framework which assists professionals operating websites to convert received passing traffic by potential purchasers into leads or sales. An expert training in CRO techniques will prepare participants for plethora of job opportunities in digital marketing industry.
CRO professionals are highly sought after! Get qualified now. Sign UP
- Appropriate campaign tactics through strategy and methodology applied to gain the followers attention.
- write effective and engaging adverts and posts
- Learn to capture more followers with the same budget
- Understand the fundamentals on the various aspects of Facebook marketing
- Creating Facebook tab squeeze methods to setup your advertising campaigns.
- Learn all the vital aspects of Facebook advertising including a deep understanding of terminologies like CPR frequency etc.
The Facebook Marketing & Advertising Certification Training course by College Africa Group enables participants to gain expertise in converting Facebook followers into sales or leads, hence generating revenue by writing engaging posts and campaigns.
- Earn US Dollars
- Companies are hiring experienced certified Facebook Marketer.
- There is a great demand for Facebook Marketer. Recruiters who are looking for Professional Facebook Marketer.
- A globally recognised industry certificate, which validates professional knowledge on Facebook Marketing.
- Expertise to leverage skills to generate revenue through a systematic, repeatable framework of generating effective Facebook content.
- Opportunity to implement strategic objectives and techniques to convert followers into sales, leads or promote campaigns.
- Recognition and success in utilising a conversion process proven to produce massive increases in conversion rates.
- Added value benefits to affiliates and partners.
- Enhanced employment opportunity in the Digital Marketing industry seeking professionals in this domain where growing demand from businesses relying on online marketing is immense.
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Advanced Mobile Marketing Consultant
- Copywriters and content writers
- Digital Marketers – Optimisation and Analytics Professionals
- Digital Marketers who use data driven approach to generate revenue
- Business owners – Entrepreneurs – Online Marketers
- Professionals in their early career – Marketing Professionals
- Bloggers – Graduates
Choose a career in Facebook Marketing & Advertising Certification Training and discover your potential now! It is online, it is simple, it is self-paced and waiting for you to sign up.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
Professionals who want to pursue a career in Facebook Marketing & Advertising Certification Training can pursue this certified course, and a brief overview of the Social Media course could be helpful to brush up the basics. Individuals are expected to have a fair idea on popular search engines and working knowledge of the MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For more information, contact Arnold at email@example.com or +27 (0)83 7784903.
Lesson 1 – Facebook Advertising, Part 1: Understanding Facebook Ads 24:42
- 1.1 OverviewPreview0:0
- 1.2 IntroductionPreview1:15
- 1.3 Tapping into the Ad MarketPreview2:36
- 1.4 Advertising Options3:56
- 1.5 Target New Contacts2:20
- 1.6 Push Your Way to Followers2:12
- 1.7 Follow the Rules1:55
- 1.8 The 20% Rule2:11
- 1.9 Today’s Facebook Mini-Rant3:5
- 1.10 Coming Up1:21
Lesson 2 – Facebook Advertising, Part 2: Choosing Your Ad Type 20:56
- 2.1 Overview0:0
- 2.2 Introduction1:15
- 2.3 What Ad Do You Want?2:55
- 2.4 Every Ad Starts Differently1:51
- 2.5 Choosing Your Creative1:43
- 2.6 Understanding Your Ad Options2:12
- 2.7 Apply PPC Principles2:15
- 2.8 Match Your Brand2:23
- 2.9 Tell Them Who You Are1:44
- 2.10 Emotional Impact1:47
- 2.11 Visual Impact1:36
- 2.12 Coming Up1:17
Lesson 3 – Facebook Advertising, Part 3: Facebook Ad Targeting 31:42
- 3.1 Overview0:0
- 3.2 Introduction1:14
- 3.3 Dozen Ways to Target3:8
- 3.4 Location, Age, and Gender Targeting2:14
- 3.5 Interest Targeting2:42
- 3.6 Connection Targeting2:13
- 3.7 Relationship Status Targeting2:15
- 3.8 Education & Work Targeting2:23
- 3.9 An Ultra Targeting List2:4
- 3.10 Custom Audiences3:28
- 3.11 Minimum Reach1:52
- 3.12 Why Use Custom Audiences?2:48
Lesson 4 – Facebook Marketing, Part 4: Integrating Facebook with Other Efforts 25:18
- 4.1 Overview0:0
- 4.2 Introduction1:16
- 4.3 The Problem with Social Media3:4
- 4.4 Facebook Social Plugins4:28
- 4.5 Other Plugin Options3:34
- 4.6 Claim Your Places Listing4:47
For more information, contact Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 778 4903
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Call centre 0861 114 679 or +27 (0)11 881 5998 (office hours)